57″ Britannia Champion Hawk 3/4 Jointed Cue
The Britannia Champion Hawk is a full-size 57″ (145 cm), 3/4-jointed cue made from quality seasoned North American graded ash and a hand spliced rosewood butt with additional stunning decorative splices of rosewood backed with natural sycamore veneers.
All Britannia Champion cues feature a high tensile brass ferrule, quick release vacuum joint and a base of butt joint to allow the use of a 6” (15 cm) mini butt to be fitted. The mini butt which comes free with all Britannia Champion cues allows the cue to be extended for those awkward long reach shots. Also worth noting an optional telescopic extension is also available and will add significant length and flexibility when added to the base joint.
Finally, the butt flat and the mini butt is adorned with our pearlized standard Britannia disc badge to add an air of quality.
Britannia Champion Hawk Specifications;
- Tip: Grand tips as standard.
- Tip size: 9 – 9.5mm.
- Ferrule: Brass.
- Overall Length: 57” (145cm).
- Shaft: Quality North American ash.
- Butt: Hand spliced rosewood.
- Butt Decoration: 8 hand splices combining rosewood with natural sycamore veneers.
- Joint Screw: Quick release enclosed thread brass joint.
- Joint Position: 3/4 jointed.
- Butt Joint: Accommodates Britannia Champion extensions.
- Weight: 17.5 – 19oz.
- Mini Butt: Included.