Baize Master Green Emperor Pool Cue Set with Case, Extension and Chalk With Pro Finish
The Emperor pool cue comes with an 8mm tip as standard, coupled with a stiff, straight grained ash shaft, that gives fantastic cue ball control and precision accuracy. Enjoy your game more with superb, effortless playing performance that instils confidence with every shot.
This set includes a stunning 3/4 Emperor pool cue, a 6″ mini butt, an 11″ telescopic extension, a Baize Master 3/4 black cue case with black and white suede style internal padding and an internal accessory department.
The cue has an undeniable feel of quality about it, with its highly polished Ebony butt, smooth ash shaft, ¾ air sprung precision engineered vacuum joint and finely honed balance.
Talented craftsmen have hand spliced the cue an impressive 16 times, with 8 stunning maple veneers over 8 grey stained manmade Ebony splices, giving a distinguished look to an admired cue. The cue without doubt looks as good as it plays and is one of our favourites.
Baize Master is a prestigious British cue sports brand based in Yorkshire and owned by Funky Chalk Ltd. Born from a passion for the baize, they use their product expertise to supply premium quality cue sports equipment without the premium price tag. Pay for quality, not the name. Their team of experts and retail stockists are always on hand to give customer support. Arm yourself with a Baize Master cue and approach the table with confidence.
- 57” pool cue with ¾ butt joint
- Designed specifically for English 8 Ball pool
- Premium quality for the dedicated player
- Butt end measures approx. 37cm (14.5”)
- Shaft measures approx. 108cm (42.5”) excluding the male joint end (3.2cm)
- Features approx. 8mm leather stick-on tip and polished brass ferrule
- Air sprung, precision engineered brass vacuum joint – feel the spring, hear the pop!
- Perfect balance point – approx. 17” into the butt
- Finest quality, straight grained ash shaft – stiff for less deflection
- Hand spliced 4-point solid genuine ebony butt
- Beautiful 16 splice butt design with green veneers over grey synthetic Ebony
- Highly polished and finished butt featuring a quality brass Baize Master badge
- Finished wood butt end (there is no rubber butt end protector with these cues)
- Features butt extension joint – supplied with 6” mini butt
- Cues weigh between 18oz to 19.5oz
- Message us if you have a specific weight requirement and we will do our best to supply
- Our designs are often imitated but never matched for quality
- British brand with a warehouse in Yorkshire, offering full UK customer support
Our Baize Master 3/4 cue cases feature chunky plastic ends for improved protection mixed with a clean and simple black leatherette external design. Combined with an internal chalk compartment and suede style padded interior to hold the cue tightly in place – this case offers the perfect blend of stylish looks and practical function.
- External dimensions measure approx 121cm long x 7cm wide x 5cm deep
- Max shaft length this case will fit, including the joint is 114cm – please check your cue if unsure
- Case will hold 1 x 3/4 cue, suitable for both snooker and pool
- The hard cue case construction helps prevent cues from warping and offers the best protection in both storage and transport
- Flexible soft carrying handle with stunning embroidered Baize Master logo
- Quality Baize Master metal logo on outside and inside of the lid
- Soft black suede style internal padding to hold the cue tight and secure
- Internal divider to keep shaft and butt separate and protected
- Metal latches for securing case shut (these are not lockable)
- Chunky plastic reinforced ends, protects case from knocks and bumps
- Internal chalk compartment, for chalk or accessories
This set also includes a Baize Master short 11″ telescopic extension and chalk. The Perfect combination.