Baize Master Luxury Cue and Case Set With Chalk & Luxury Cue Towel (A £40 saving)
A match made in Heaven, here you have the hugely popular Baize Master Emperor 3/4 pool cue teamed up with the stunning red and black patchwork case. Chalk and a Blackball Tables velour cue towel, finish the set off.
Baize Master Emperor 57″ 3/4 Pool Cue with Pro Finish – 8mm Tip –Choice of Maple, Green, Blue, Yellow or Red veneers.
The EMPEROR as one of our most sought-after and prestigious Baize Master Gold Series professional 8 ball cues, designed for the more serious player that wants to take their game to the next level.
The meticulous 8mm tip coupled with a stiff, straight grained ash shaft, allows the player to gain fantastic cue ball control and precision accuracy. Electrify your game with a superb, effortless playing performance that instils confidence with every shot.
The cue has an undeniable feel of quality about it, with its highly polished Ebony butt, smooth ash shaft, ¾ air sprung precision engineered vacuum joint and finely honed balance.
Talented craftsmen have hand spliced the cue an impressive 16 times, with 8 stunning electric blue veneers over 8 grey stained manmade Ebony splices, to give the perfect electrifying look. The cue without doubt looks as good as it plays and is one of our favourites.
- 57” snooker cue with ¾ butt joint
- This cue has been specifically designed for 8 ball pool players
- Premium quality for the dedicated player
- Butt end measures approx. 38cm (15”)
- Shaft measures approx. 112cm (44”) including the male joint end
- Features approx. 8mm to 8.3mm leather stick-on tip and polished brass ferrule
- Air sprung, precision engineered brass vacuum joint – feel the spring, hear the pop!
- Perfect balance point – approx. 17” into the butt
- Finest quality, straight grained ash shaft – stiff for less deflection
- Hand spliced 4-point solid genuine ebony butt
- Beautiful 16 splice butt design with veneers over grey synthetic Ebony
- Highly polished and finished butt featuring a quality brass Baize Master badge
- Finished wood butt end (there is no rubber butt end protector with these cues)
- Features butt extension joint
- Cues weigh between 18oz to 19.5oz
- Message us if you have a specific weight requirement and we will do our best to supply
- Used by IPA Professional Dean Shields.
Baize Master 1 Piece Black and Red Patch Luxury Snooker or Pool Cue Case – Wide For 2 Cues
These luxury Baize Master cue cases for one-piece cues are made to the highest standard. Featuring a stylish patch design with aesthetically pleasing rounded edge corners, a suede style interior to keep your cue both snug and secure, and two securing straps, this case is sure to be the perfect home for your beloved cue. A polished Baize Master metal badge and an embroidered internal logo adds the perfect finish to this professional cue case.
External dimensions measure approx 157cm long x 9cm wide x 5cm deep
149.5cm is the max cue length that will fit in this case – please check your cue length if unsure
The case will hold 2 x 1pc cues
The hard cue case construction helps prevent cues from warping and offers the best protection in both storage and transport
Flexible soft carrying handle with stunning debossed Baize Master logo
External polished Baize Master metal badge
Internal Baize Master embroidered logo
Soft black and red suede style internal padding to hold the cue tight and secure
Internal divider to keep shaft and butt separate and protected
3 x quality polished metal clasps to close the case (these are not lockable)
2 x securing straps, for extra protection – prevents case accidentally opening
Rounded ends with a strong robust construction protect the cue from knocks and bumps
Internal chalk compartment, for chalk or accessories