Table Care Bundle – Blackball Tables Napping Block, Peradon Table Brush and PTC Cloth Cleaner.
The perfect bundle to keep your Pool or Snooker table in a like new condition.
Blackball Tables Napping Block for snooker and pool tables
A handmade wooden napping block covered in a choice of cloth.
The block is used by running it slowly over the surface of the cloth away from the baulk end of the table, in the same direction as the nap. Best performed in multiple long strokes down the full length of the table.
A napping block is used to reset the nap on billiard cloth and leave it in pristine condition after the table has been brushed and before it is ironed. Brushing, napping and ironing a napped cloth will ensure consistent and accurate response from the baize for a truly professional playing surface.
Available in green, blue or silver.
Peradon 12″ Pure Bristle Snooker & Pool Table Brush
Peradon 12″ Pure Bristle Snooker & Pool Table Brush: this highest quality pure bristle table brush is made with high-quality, super fine, pure bristles and will allow you to remove any dust or small objects from your snooker or pool table without damaging the cloth.
- High quality snooker and pool table brush, with super fine pure bristles.
- The professional option made by Peradon UK using only the best quality materials.
- This professional table brush will remove dirt and dust from your table without damaging the cloth.
- These quality brushes are essential to longer lasting cloths.
- Complete your table maintenance accessories by adding a Blackball Tables Napping block and an iron.
PTC Professional Table & Cloth Cleaner With Microfibre Cloth – 483ml bottle
Spray this PTC cloth cleaner on your pool or snooker table cloths and surfaces and bring your table back to life. The active ingredients in this PTC cleaner will bring the colour and sheen back to your cloth and table finish.
We advise brushing the table first to remove any loose debris dust particles, chalk, fluff etc
Then spray fine mist 2-3ft (1m) above the table cloth
Let it settle on cloth surface then take your microfibre cloth or any clean non shedding cloth
Wipe cloth surface from one end of table to the other up and down and then across ensuring you fold cloth over the a clean section for each stroke. If using on napped cloth, ensure the cloth is only ever wiped in the direction on the nap. ie head to foot of the table.
Brushing, cleaning and ironing cloths regularly will increase the longevity of your cloth reducing costs of re-clothing services and reduce the scratching or damage to balls. A more attractive looking table will attract greater custom and increase the income in your cash box well worth this small investment.
• NEW clear spring water used as carrier substance
• large pump action spray (non aerosol) delivers a fine mist for even distribution
• use of this product helps cloth maintain colour
• removes tough dirt
• leaves tables clean and germ free
• contains no bleach or phosphates to ensure snooker and pool cloth retains its original colour for longer